I turned the vacuum pump on my sugarhouse tubing system yesterday when there was sun and 36 F. I ran it for about 90 minutes and only got about 1/2 gal of sap. Apparently the trees had not thawed yet. I am going down soon to try again, it is 40 out now and has been above freezing for over 4 hours, the trees might be thawing now. If not yet, it is forecast to rise to 45 this afternoon. It is time for the sap to flow. However it’s too windy to be in the woods today, winds of 18 mph and gusts over 25. Too much risk of falling trees or limbs. Normally when the trees are thawed I get about 1-3 gallon a minute from my woods depending on several factors.